Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Photo Album: Our Years as a Couple!

Seth and I had 4 1/2 yrs as a couple.  Most of that time was spent living in Southern California. I thought I would just die being away from my family and it still was one of the hardest things I had to do however we learned to LOVE Cali. We embraced all it had to offer.  We went on hikes along the coast, experienced seeing broadways on Sunset Blvd, Disneyland (of course), Dodger games, Santa Monica Pier, Newport beach, drag races, Crusies around the Port of Los Angeles, Ferry rides, toured Catalina Island, Helicopter rides back to the port because I got too sick on the ferry ride, ha ha, Tall Ships Festivial, Sea world, Laker Games, Bonfire's on the beach, going down to the tide pools by our house, going to the Redondo Beach Pier to watch fireworks over the ocean and so much more. We loved our time in California and are so grateful we got to experience so many incredible things as a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment