Tuesday, February 2, 2010

About Seth

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Age: 29
Education: Bachelor of Automotive Technology
Occupation: Teacher
Religion: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Height: 6'2"
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Interests: playing racquetball, basketball, or football. I enjoy hunting, target shooting, fishing (deep sea, trolling, fly or just sitting on the bank of a lake or reservoir, waiting for the fish to bite) hiking, and camping. I love comedy and action movies. I can stay up until the morning hours playing card/board games with family and friends.


LACEY’S WORDS ABOUT SETH:


Let me tell you a little bit about Seth. He’s my hero. He is truly the most humble person I know. Seth is extremely hard working and would do anything to support his family. He’s never needed a lot of material things to make him happy. He just switched careers and went from Corporate America to teaching High School. It was a huge decision and it changed our life however he wanted to make a difference and help kids improve their future. Now he is and he is so good with his students.


He can be shy. It take’s him just a little bit to be fully comfortable in a situation. The neatest thing with Seth is, what you see is what you get. Everything about him is honest, real, and true. He’s one of those people that you could find anybody from his past and they would have nothing but good to say about him. He is the most genuine person I know. You wouldn’t know it at first but he has quite the sense of humor. He could watch a Chris Farley movie over and over.


He is so good to me. He is also very calm and loves me even when I make it hard. He is very good to me. After almost 6 years, he is still opening every door for me. He always supports and loves me in anything that I do. As well as being parent & companions, we are also best friends. He's always cheering me on and uplifting me up. I love him!


Seth is so good with children especially our son. Seeing him as a dad has allowed me to fall in love with him even more and in a whole new way. He has such incredible patience and love. I don’t know who has a larger grin on their face when Seth walks in the door from work, Mason or Seth? He takes the time to be a dad. He interacts with Mason from the time he walks in the door til Mason goes to bed. Seth was born to be a dad. It suits every part of him and enhances who he is.


Seth enjoys running, hunting, watching as well as participating in any sport, paint balling, rock climbing, fishing, camping and canoeing. Seth actually likes to cook. Believe it or not, he taught me a lot in the kitchen. He is very adventurous and will try just about anything. He also plays the piano and has a healthy appreciation for music.





No comments:

Post a Comment